Sean, James, Joni and Samantha went rockclimbing yesterday at the Rock Haus. They all did pretty good I hear. Sean belongs there...so, I'm glad that he made it in. It's been a while. :0)
James and Joni had a good time. They had a quick refresher with an instructor there and then they were ready to go. James actually decided to get a month pass, so hopefully Sean and James get some good times in there over the next few weeks at least.
As for Samantha.... She rocked the haus!! (hehehe) Seriously...amazing climbing. Which is very cool and very scary from a mother's viewpoint. But, really, all my talking won't explain. So, I'm including a lot of pictures! :0) Enjoy!
Could she be cuter??

And she's off!


Sean is really an excellent teacher.
And she's off again...



Wow!! This is seriously my little 4-year old! eek!!
There really are so many other great pics that I'm going with a slideshow as well. You simply must see the shots of Samantha Flashing a bouldering route! YA!!! I KNOW!!!!! :0)
Kaity had a lot of fun too, but didn't feel up to doing much climbing...just getting all chalked up was enough for her. hehe. And Drew was just along for the ride...and loving it! haha
Good times...good times




6 comments:
Rachelle Ann Hathaway Cadina, You have a comment.. YIPPEE..
I'm leaving two comments just to excite you.. Thank for participating in the sub for santa thing. It means alot how giving people always are. If you want to just bring it to my house I will wrap it and deliver it with all the other stuff. Thank you so much.
Now for rock climbing, this looks so fun. Did you go to ROCK HAUS. Next time you better call us. I'm always up for burning a few calories.
I think I'd be a little freaked about my kid doing that too, but that's awesome that she'll do it.
Your blog is darling I am so glad you found my blog. It does not look like you are having any problems with the blog thing!!
Do you have a e-mail address?
WAHOO SAMMY!!! She's such a climber! I specifically told the guy that did our handrail to make it EXTRA sturdy because my niece will be climbing on it and I don't want her falling down the stairs! Ha ha....
Post a Comment